Kevin J. Petak is a member with Spence Custer. His practice primarily focuses on insolvency/bankruptcy matters.
Mr. Petak has worked with clients ranging from individual debtors, corporate clients, creditor representation and representation of the Chapter 7 Trustee.
Mr. Petak has appeared and argued before the various judges of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania for the past six years.
- Real Estate
- Decedent Estates
- Corporate Transactions
Current Employment Position:
Mazzei & Associates, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2005 to 2011
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania J.D. – 2003
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculty of Law, Leuven
- LL.M., Master of Laws – 2004
Honors: cum laude
Major: International Business Law
- Penn State University B.A. – 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Classes & Seminars:
- 16th Annual PBI Bankruptcy Institute, October 2011, Faculty Presenter
- Cambria County Bar Associates
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute