Aiding You After An Injury Interrupts Your Life
You know that accidents happen every day, but you never expect to become the victim of a debilitating injury. Sustaining an injury does more than impact your physical health. Your emotional and financial health also become compromised. Luckily, you don’t have to deal with the repercussions of an injury alone.
The attorneys at Spence Custer have been helping injury victims for almost 80 years. They have the knowledge and skill to compassionately help you pursue the compensation and justice that you deserve.
Offering Comprehensive Services For Personal Injury Victims
Sustaining an injury requires medical attention. The more serious the injury, the more costly the medical treatment becomes. National and Pennsylvania state laws allow injury victims to pursue compensation when they are injured due to the negligence of another individual or company.
Our lawyers take the time to investigate what happened to you and listen to your needs and will fight for your goals. We strive to hold careless parties accountable and ensure that you receive the medical care you need.
We have experience working with victims who suffered injuries due to:
- Motor vehicle crashes: We help victims fight through the aftermath of crashes on the road.
- Defective products: We hold manufacturers, distributors and other parties accountable when a faulty product causes an injury.
- Workplace incidents: We work with employees to pursue workers compensation benefits when accidents happen on the job.
- Slips on unsafe property: We hold property owners accountable when their unsafe conditions cause your injury.
- Injuries caused by caretaker mistakes: We hold medical professionals accountable when their malpractice causes your injury.
When another party’s negligent actions cause your injury, you are entitled to monetary damages. This compensation can be used to pay your mounting medical bills, loss of income, property repairs, prescriptions and any ongoing accommodations or therapy you need to recover.
Work With Us To Get Your Personal Injury Claim Started Today
You don’t have to go through this difficult time alone. We will fight for you and ensure that your voice is heard. We want to help relieve some of your stress so that you can focus on your recovery. Located in Johnstown, we proudly serve injury victims and their families throughout all surrounding areas. Call our office at 814-536-0735 or complete the contact form to schedule your free consultation with us today.